• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Project Ferro Navy M37

zout

Not ready to fully start on the 37 yet - but she is close. I gotta get that Jeepy thing done and out of the garage so I can pull his in after getting it fully washed down. But - here is the proud owner that just loves this 37 and let's see how much bigger of a smile he has with the same pic when done.DSCN0239.jpgDSCN0240.jpg

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Not ready to fully start on the 37 yet - but she is close. I gotta get that Jeepy thing done and out of the garage so I can pull his in after getting it fully washed down. But - here is the proud owner that just loves this 37 and let's see how much bigger of a smile he has with the same pic when done.View attachment 503717View attachment 503718
I still say you should have made Adam wash the mud off that rascal!!!:papabear:

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I still say you should have made Adam wash the mud off that rascal!!!:papabear:
I planned too, but when he told me to park it in front of the garage, I said don't you mean the side so I can wash it off? He gives me this evil little laugh and says, oh no buddy, she's mine now and I told you where to park her. So I did what any service member would have done when given an order. I followed it posthaste!!

I can't wait to see what the master does with this canvas.

Last edited:

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It will look so nice in my driveway. After all, it should have been mine.

wilfreeman

That's the exhaust port for the twin turbo system Adam plans to install.:whistle:
Sounds about right PB - he will need a little more power if he wants to get out of the mud hole this year! Just kidding - I know he will never drive it like that again after Zout gets finished with it.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeah thats it, cause you know, I just don't get stuck fast enough...

Make no mistake, she will never be a trailer queen but yes the days of getting her close to solid objects and deep mud, are probably over.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Probably over..........

I've been in it when it was buried in Georgia and I had to get someone to pull you out when you stuck it at Haspin.

Probably.....when monkeys fly out my butt.

zout

I really do appreciate all the kind input about the work done - but there are fellas out there that restore them to perfection and I appeciate their quality of work just as well.

To name a couple off the top of the list is TWM - Clinto - those fellas working on the tanks (very cool) and my hats off to them - excellent quality work down to the bone. I suppose I could if I streamlined - cleared the shop or had another ?? Who knows but I use to work on Harlies like that yrs ago. I just don't have it in me anymore to spend so much time on a project - but instead I have had the opportunity to make a few happy and to them the pride of their MV's.

I for one would dislike Ferro NOT to taker in the mud and see him do any less with it - if we put the right paint on it anything will be a easy fix for him. He can always borrow Johns and take his out in the mud otherwise.

Hope to get started washing this baby up about mid week in between some primer coats on that jeep. Then we'll see what sits on the first layer.

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Alrighty then! Another Commander Z special rebuild thread. Eagerly awaiting the wondrous and fantastic to take place. "This is goin to be good!"

God bless,
Tony

poppop

Now I see my chance. I am going to sneak mine into Zout's on the QT and swap places with Adams. Then mine will be done for the Rally.:):)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks