• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PU-821/T, PU-822A/T power plant recovery/op test

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
Help Me, I can't stop playing with it. . . . .

I picked up the unit yesterday, 1100 miles round trip, 20 hours Las Cruces to Ft Carson. Got it off the trailer this afternoon, checked fluids, good batts, turned the key, magic!!!!!!!

Can have a conversation next to it. . . . .

Can rest my Beer on it. . . .

Everything works on it. . . .

Heat, A/C. . . .

I have some MEP002'a to get rid of. . . . :razz:

I'll take some detailed pics tomorrow and post them up, but right now, I'm all smiles!!!!!

m-35tom

Supporting Vendor
remove all the wiring from the gen head and wire it zig-zag. you will use all the windings, but it will be derated 30%. or just use it as is for 120-208 and still derate 30% and you will be using just 4 coils.

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
remove all the wiring from the gen head and wire it zig-zag. you will use all the windings, but it will be derated 30%. or just use it as is for 120-208 and still derate 30% and you will be using just 4 coils.
But will the governor and freq control circuits still function? they seem to be 208 3 phase only?

m-35tom

Supporting Vendor
depends on where they are wired in. you can always leave it as 120-208, but you won't have 180° phase differance, just 120°. most things on a house don't care and i never have rewired mine. look at the data on your a/c condenser, it probably says 208/220.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks