TX Qty 2 HMMWV X-Doors - Used - PRICE CHANGE

tjonesdfw

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Pair of front driver and passenger non-armored OEM X-doors for sale. Both are fully functioning; doors swing freely, latch and unlatch from inside and out, glass lowers and raises and stays in place at every detent, and are currently installed on my M1123. Glass and felts are in both doors; they have some scratches and markings but are not broken, cracked, or shattered. Includes everything installed on the doors; I am only keeping strikes and hinges that are on the truck itself. Everything functions as it should. Better condition than most of the used doors on eBay that are missing parts. Selling as a pair, asking $1,800 cash or cashiers check, pick up preferred in the DFW area.

Attachments

Last edited:

tjonesdfw

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Pair of front driver and passenger non-armored OEM X-doors for sale. Both are fully functioning; doors swing freely, latch and unlatch from inside and out, glass lowers and raises and stays in place at every detent, and are currently installed on my M1123. Glass and felts are in both doors; they have some scratches and markings but are not broken, cracked, or shattered. Includes everything installed on the doors; I am only keeping strikes and hinges that are on the truck itself. Everything functions as it should. Better condition than most of the used doors on eBay that are missing parts. Selling as a pair, asking $2,200 cash or cashiers check, pick up preferred in the DFW area.
Price change, $2,000

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks