• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Question about M548 Unit maintenenace manual

L1A1

Guys
Does anyone know if the TM 9-2350-247-20-1 unit maintenance manual for the M548A1 cargo carrier has a section on pulling the powerpack?

I have this manual on the way(ordered). I'd like to pull my M548A1's power pack but instead of just "unhooking everything" willy-nilly, I'd like to do it the proper way.

You know, so I can at some point put the power pack back in & have the machine operational.....:wink:

Regards,
Matt

jasonjc

I don't know if it would be or not. The -20 has 3 books -20-1 , 20-2 and 20-3. There is also a -34. All of these are avable for down load. If they are not on here let me know and I'll upload them for you.

L1A1

Thanks, Jasonjc. The manual (I ordered) is expected to arrive Thursday. I'll take a quick look through and report back what I find.

Matt

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks