• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Question - MEP-003 - Incorporating Ground From Lug on Chassis Into 4-Conductor Cable

Zadvark

Trying to get the installation arapped up on a trailer mounted 003A. The electrician came into the right side of the connection box with a strain relief to run the cable through. running the cable this way, is there a neat way to tie the grounding wire in the cable budle down to the grounding lug at the bottom of the chassis? Evidently some folks don't like the wires dropping out of the box without a strain relief. My game plan was to primarily use this as a house backup with the option of using it in the field as an SDS should the need arise. The other end of the cable terminates into a Pass & Seymour pin and sleeve plug.

Yes, I' have read all the other posts and will not be grounding it through a rod when it's hooked up to the house but will use a grounding rod when it's in stand-alone mode.

Thanks to all in advance.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks