• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

questions on installing the vertical windshield area support (cab support)

coachgeo

If it is not a PITA I would like to keep the support out for now and go ahead and reinstall the windshield cause have not decided what color to paint it yet. Got my windshield taken out for some repair in the area and pulled the vertical cab support while windshield out for easy access and to later paint butttt....

How hard is it to reinstall with the windshield in? Looks like PITA to get a socket extension down in there. if it is a royal PITA I'll just paint it black and reinstall now while windshield out.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks