• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

RAUSCHCREEK FINAL HEADCOUNT

No.2Diesel

[[This is a sign up sheet for those attending The Steel Soldiers Offroad Rally at Rausch Creek Offroad Park in Joliett PA October 5,6,7]]

Those that said they are deff. attending:

No.2Diesel M35A2
No.2sBro M819
IRWFO CUCV
NewMVguy M35A2
Maddawg M35A2
SpicerGear Undecided

Those that said they are attending but have not heard much from since:

Swede CUCV
Armyman30yrsplus' Sons CUCV
Opie M109
Buiilder 77 M35A2

Those that expressed alot of interest but have not heard much since:

TimberWolf M35A2 or M813
McVeyMac M35A2
Doghead M35A2
MB4/94 ?
PA Rich 5ton

etc.

PLEASE OFFICIATE YOUR STATUS WITH ME ASAP!!!!

Swede

Ok, cant do that excel crap. My laptop is being stupid.

So its Swede-1028CUCV-Undecided-The captain and I-and a slight trip north. All other info will be brought forward ASAP...

jatonka

OK, been trying to hold back the brag, but I can't wait any more. My son Jake is at Rausch Creek this weekend in a pro rock crawling competition. He's 20 and used to be my best buddy tagging along with me to all the shows and steering new deuces as I pulled them home on a towbar(Till we got the Freightliner and recovery trailer). From age of 5 til 15. Then he discovered Samuri's and girls and got a job to support both habits! He is in his 4 th pro competition and is currently in 2nd place at the end of today's runs. his team-mate is in 4ht. He brought home the money from Missouri about a month and a half ago and got invited to Austrailia for their rock crawling event next year, picked up corporate sponsers too. He's in the running for 2nd or 1st tomorrow if anyone close by can go see him, His name is Jake Tennis and his rig is a Suzuki Samuri painted gold with some left hood damage from and end over in tennessee last month. Maybe he'll have a fall event when you guys are there and I can come with the XM35A4 original Jatonka 4x4 :lol: :!:

jatonka

For an update, Jake finished 2nd place, and second place in the East Coast Nationals, now he has to go to Texas in September to see what he can do. He got some plaques and some money this weekend. He's having a ball. JT out

No.2Diesel

Congratulations on the successes of your son JT. Making bread and having fun. And thanks for signing up.

I know there are more Steel Soldiers out there that are not afraid to demonstrate the capabilities of there MV :).

SpruceDeuce

I am very interested but i have to wait a little while longer before i can sign in stone I have to see what is going on that weekend as far as a Penn State home game :D but when I get my tickets I will know for sure

Hope I can make it perhaps bring the girlfriend too :oops:

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
I will see if my Son's want to bring the M 1009 up for a ride with you all. I would love to be back at the creek it is an awesome off road park, My oldest son made some money with his TJ getting it highest on the ramp at a local Jeepfest but on the rocks at the creek so far he has blown out spiders and an axle in the wimpy dana 35 so I ponied up and swapped in a corporate 14 bolt one ton and he hasn't got the torque to break that.
Congrats to your son doing so well and having a ball too. I am hoping my youngest son joins the Steel Soldiers soon since he is driving the M 1009 now.

No.2Diesel

Hey NewMVGuy, your 90 miles closer than I am! Come join us! You and everyones confidence in your MVs will increase rapidly when joined up in one of the convoys. There will also be an M819 coming along in case anyone really craps out. (Thats not going to happen though :eek: ) Thanks for your interest. I will start a seperate thread just for convoy related things soon.

Hey Armyman, I know what your talking about with that boulder field! I don't think the Deuces are tip-toeing on that!! It is too bad that you won't be there. Although you could probably do all the off-roading you wan't over on the penninsula :)

FormerNewMVGuy

Im actually pretty confidant that my truck will make the trip :) I was just saying that its to far away on my daily planner, Ya'know for my work schedule!
I would love to be a part of the rally and meet some of the crew here at SS :) Running in a convoy has really peaked my interest :D But will there be anybody from my area going in that direction? According to the member map Im kinda over here by myself. Will there be a meeting point?

Opie

I'd dare say you can show up that weekend unannounced. Dealing with old machinery as we do, we're FLEXIBLE! :driver:

FormerNewMVGuy

Well I'm in :D I've cleared my schedule for that weekend. I'm really looking forward to this 8)
Now if I can just find some tires. How do you guys feel about alfaheaven for tires. seems like a decent deal and the guy was nice on the phone!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks