• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Really need help to ID this trailer. It's a real strange one...

MarkM

CODE BROWN...It's all going to sh~t !
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Found this trailer for sale locally and it looks very interesting but I cant figure out what it is or if it is built up from parts of other trailers. Could really used some help here guys.

Thanks Mark

00000_31P6BPMlhep_600x450.jpgDSC_0203.jpgDSC_0201.jpgDSC_0202.jpg00I0I_3gm7yJE6RWI_600x450.jpgDSC_0199.jpg

Last edited:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Looks like a "home built" to me. I recognize the m101 axle(just cause of the m37 rims) but thats about it. Call and ask him what model number it is. I'd be interested to hear his reply.(it has m103 stenciled on it. IT ISN'T)

MarkM

CODE BROWN...It's all going to sh~t !
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The owner has no idea as to how trailer was setup and it has no data plate. I thought perhaps the box was an early M103 because it had hinged gates at both ends but it seemed too narrow for any kind of 103. I did miss the travel issue with the homemade fenders but I sure see it now. Troop seats have not been used in a trailer for many many decades. It's a strange setup but I like it for some reason. I have a pristine M101A2 so I really don't need another trailer. Thanks for the help guys as I really appreciate it.

Mark

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Papabear, what is that truck in your Avatar ? Is it a COE military ? Either way it is a way cool truck !
It will be the star of Jeepers Creepers III, "Papabear Joins the Army". He is waiting for his custom license plate for it now, BEATNGU.

;-)