• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rear door handle on my M1010 broke.

Ok, so over the last few months I've noticed the outside door handle on the rear door of my M1010 has been getting weak, and last week while I was packing up for a camping trip it finally broke off completely. It's the oddest place I've ever seen a rust issue on a vehicle (it rusted through right on the rod that the handle is attached to). So, does anyone in Ohio have an extra they'll sell? I can still open the doors from the inside, but that is a real pain in the rear, especially when the truck is packed with gear. Any help in finding one would be greatly appreciated. I'll try to post pics but my phone isn't cooperating.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks