• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

rear seat bases

ohiohmmwv

I’m installing newer style rear seat bases in what was originally a 2 seater. Could someone that has a factory truck that came with the newer style seat bases measure where the seat mount brackets(the strips on floor with threaded holes the seat bases bolt to) are from the rear body wall(wheel well side)?

I have the rear seat back armor so I just want to make sure everything fits before I do anything permanent to the body.

tgejesse

Where did you get seat bases from? I'm in the same boat as you, just waiting for my hmmwv to show up.

Also what seats did you end up picking?

cg25713

I installed 86humv’s seat bases into a former 2 seater without any problems. For me no additional parts or drilling was necessary.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got the rails from HPG. They match up perfect with 86humv's bases. Now to find my rivet gun.

Attachments

cg25713

I was referring only to the seat bases themselves. My mounts were already present on the floor so I just had to bolt the basses in. Sorry for the confusion - my bad.

ohiohmmwv

Anyone have a 4 man truck handy that can measure those rear floor channels to the back wheel well? Just wanting to install my floor channels the same location as factory.

Reactions: NDT

TXManka

I have 2 sets left.
PM me please for a quote. I don't have my vehicle yet...just won the auction a week and a half ago so I'm in the waiting and planning phase but will be needing two. Also, can you share any pics on them installed? I've only seen the pic listed in this thread.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks