• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rearranged a Toyota today with my M1078!

JD4044M

Stopped at the Lumber Yard to show off the M1078 and the guys were not there? So on leaving I looked on the passenger side cause the drivers side had a truck in the way. Figured how I would turn to back out. Started backing up and it made a noise inside the cab? Thought the tire rubbed on the wheel well. So I gave it a little more throttle and pop that did not sound right!

I got out and was going to look at my tire and out of nowhere a older Toyota had pulled in my blind spot as I was getting in mine to leave. Well my front bumper decided to blow out the drivers side window then mess up both posts in the middle!! Man what a thing I had to tell the wife. Honey I boboobed and need $800.00 to pay for a broken window and 2 messed up doors. That did not go over well and the Toyota was all beat up in the first place.

Wife said that is 2 years of insurance ($480.00 a year) for the truck it was just quoted today. I was in a parking lot and my fault, guess I got over that way??? Did not even scratch my M1078 not a mark on it I could not just wipe off! Well above any bumper on the little truck!!

Reworked LMTV

Stopped at the Lumber Yard to show off the M1078 and the guys were not there? So on leaving I looked on the passenger side cause the drivers side had a truck in the way. Figured how I would turn to back out. Started backing up and it made a noise inside the cab? Thought the tire rubbed on the wheel well. So I gave it a little more throttle and pop that did not sound right!

I got out and was going to look at my tire and out of nowhere a older Toyota had pulled in my blind spot as I was getting in mine to leave. Well my front bumper decided to blow out the drivers side window then mess up both posts in the middle!! Man what a thing I had to tell the wife. Honey I boboobed and need $800.00 to pay for a broken window and 2 messed up doors. That did not go over well and the Toyota was all beat up in the first place.

Wife said that is 2 years of insurance ($480.00 a year) for the truck it was just quoted today. I was in a parking lot and my fault, guess I got over that way??? Did not even scratch my M1078 not a mark on it I could not just wipe off! Well above any bumper on the little truck!!

Could have been worse : )

Third From Texas

I took an entire rear bumper off a gal that was parked in a handicap space with no placard or license plate. Totally in my blind spot. Never saw her car. That's my story and I stuck with it...

Offered to call the police, but she knew she'd have just gotten the parking ticket so she wouldn't cooperate.

I hate people who steal handicap parking.

Reworked LMTV

I took an entire rear bumper off a gal that was parked in a handicap space with no placard or license plate. Totally in my blind spot. Never saw her car. That's my story and I stuck with it...

Offered to call the police, but she knew she'd have just gotten the parking ticket so she wouldn't cooperate.

I hate people who steal handicap parking.
I wonder if those funky looking mirrors that a parabolic, mounted to the top of the door, and run parallel to the door would help. I see them in European trucks a lot.

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial
Would have been more fun with a Deuce and the insurance companies watch YouTube also and all your comments $
Rambo did it better AND found a nice M60 just waiting to take.

Last edited:

Reworked LMTV

Would have been more fun with a Deuce and the insurance companies watch YouTube also and all your comments $
Rambo did it better AND found a nice M60 just waiting to take.
Many of the MV owners on here were not out of the crib yet when this was filmed :)

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial
I want to know where whom owns that truck in that movie.
It is now worth 2X what it was...............................
OR... where is that really nice M60?

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks