• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Reasonable substitute for a V-100 air cleaner housing

Buck Wampum

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've been on the hunt for a V-100 air cleaner housing for 2 years now, nothing has turned up, not even a commercial Fram equivalent. If you know where one is for sale, please let me know. In the meantime, it looks like Donaldson makes a disposable unit that would be a decent substitute. It's about 1" smaller in diameter than a real one, but could be shimmed easily to fit the OEM bracket. Donaldson P/N is C105004 or C105017 (with rodent screen)

Donaldson C105004 or C105107 w screen.png

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I've been on the hunt for a V-100 air cleaner housing for 2 years now, nothing has turned up, not even a commercial Fram equivalent. If you know where one is for sale, please let me know. In the meantime, it looks like Donaldson makes a disposable unit that would be a decent substitute. It's about 1" smaller in diameter than a real one, but could be shimmed easily to fit the OEM bracket. Donaldson P/N is C105004 or C105017 (with rodent screen)

View attachment 889453
Is it exterior mounted or mounted inside with a hose to the exterior? What dimensions are you looking for?

Buck Wampum

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is it exterior mounted or mounted inside with a hose to the exterior? What dimensions are you looking for?
It’s a Fram FA-230 PLHD can mounted inside the hull. Picture of commercial one attached and also an OEM one.
~11.5” Diam and 11-12” tall. If I can’t get the correct part, the Donaldson one mentioned earlier is the closest.
F061E7E4-E2DB-4B66-84E9-2C1E192E62DA.jpeg8232E98C-D82F-4500-9FC9-159248B22328.jpeg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks