• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Reburbished one...made another...Water Buffalo

MilitaryRestoration

Got some stuff done the other week... Original plan was to take the damaged tank off the trailer and scrap it but then further looking made me change my mind.... So I put the new one on the m149 trailer and then dug out the ol' generator trailer and did some measuring... turns out it's going to work with just a bit of flange making and welding! :) Here are some pictures, almost looks like it's made for it!
Also, customer finally wanted trailer delivered so I got that all loaded up and ready. Was one productive day! lol... Not to mention swapped three other trailer beds, only with unloading two flat deck trailers and moving a bunch of stuff around yard.

Attachments

MilitaryRestoration

first pictures, trailer just built for father...
next pictures are yakima yard currently... 2-M35a2's with winch heater, 3-M818's, S-250, 3-Water Buffalos, 2-M105, M1061, M332, M105 frame, 2-M200's, parts parts parts, and can't forget the Log Truck :) sheesh, where are the 3-M817's going to fit :-/ ;-)

Attachments

wsucougarx

Outstanding Todd, you ought to charge admission for people wanting to tour your yard:) You've got some great and understanding neighbors:) My two deuces and two trailers are keeping the neighbors eyebrows elevated. I'm surprised I haven't gotten a letter from the city yet. Ah, they probably think I'm nuts and don't want to see me mad;-0

MilitaryRestoration

I am not sure, we have been talking back and forth and sounds like he is getting anxious :) I would be too, I can't go days after euc clearing before itching to get and drive my trucks... so I'm sure soon... And as for neighbors, they can't complain because we've been the owners of this house the longest in the area and it used to be the office of our trucking company so it's better than it was yrs ago :). Besides they probably think the same as your neighbors and my fathers neighbors... 'dont wanna piss that guy off' lol

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks