• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Recovery in IN

omega231

Im thinking about bidding on an M820 up in the Indianapolis area. What I would like to know is there somebody that could pick it up for me and hold it till I can get up there to pick it up. Im willing to pay for all expenses involved (as long as there reasonable and you have recite). PM me if you are willing to help me out.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you get it and grounded recovers it for you let me know and he can drop it here for a while until you pick it up. That saves him from taking it back north. That is unless he takes it all the way south for you.

I have plenty of room so it isn't a problem.

sw

Alredneck

Banned
Not trying to cut the other guys throat ( well just a lil gash:twisted: ) but I got to take a truck to IN so if you want I to can bring one back if its ready around the begining of the month.

grounded

Banned
AL your not cutting no ones throat. ;) your more then welcome i know your trying to make a living. I just offered to help a guy out. Your more then welcome to take care of the moving lol.

grounded

Banned
DAMN SKIPPY I DO!!! one way or another. LOL.

I thought about camping out in your back yard till you give me yours and wait on the other one rofl

tm america

thats funny:roll:mine is to fancy now i wouldnt want to shock you .the full bathroom dinnette and bed are all in there we need to start you out slow maybe an empty one first:-D if noone esle can get it for you i could probably do it to but you might be better finding someone from the south side so you have less drive

grounded

Banned
hmm well ill take it.. O wait you said you aint selling yours. ;)

O dont worry about someone getting the other one for me. Just give me the addy and ill be there ;) no worries

Let me know when you get yours done ill have to cruise up just to check it out.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks