• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Redid the seats in and out.

srodocker

First off i must thank dan for helping me with my interior seats! and every other project i've pretty much have done. redid the seats with black marine grade vinyl which has turned out really nice. also added the box seat so i can make a center console :)

then my dad has been working on the troop seats for a little while and has the headache rack and one side done but now he has to move so the other side is just on there for now until he gets time.

also added my bows so i can help them move with my newly acquired cargo cover

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I know the vinyl isn't "correct" but it's so much easier to clean and it doesn't stain/fade like canvas does.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks