• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Registering a 5 ton in Maine

Zumwalt

I need help from anyone in Maine that registered their 5 ton. I am being told I can't register my 5 ton because it has not passed the national safety standards. I called Augusta and they blatenly told me I can not register my truck. I know there is plenty of 5 tons that are registered in Maine. Please help!

Ajax MD

Oh Lord, not this again with the Nat'l Safety Standards. Maryland is trying to do this as well. MIL-STD-1108B is the equivalent military document to the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards...

...not that this helps you. That's an argument to make in your state legislature. Hopefully someone from Maine will speak up and explain how they've done it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks