• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

remember me IF

peecook

you are going to a salvage yard or know someone with m109 shop van parts. i need an outer window frame for one of the side window. i have called all of the small/medium/large guys out there, but a few admitted that they looked but didnt search. if you are out and think you see a 109 sitting there, please PM me with the yards info. i'd really like to replace the black garbage bag with OD duct tape. thanks, Jason

Green_gator

Jason,
I am keeping an eye out for van parts for my 109 down here in Florida also. I will let you know if I find one this way as shipping small parts should not be too hard or expensive. If you find a box up your way let me know as I would like some spares for the unique pieces of the van.

FrankUSMC

Jason
Shot in the dark, but can you repair one? If so I have one here that was a new one, just put on my truck, and it was busted out by accident. The glass needs to be replaced and the top rail put back on. You can have it, if you think you can fix it. I am down the road from you in North Carolina near Morehead City.
One of the few, Frank USMC RET

alphadeltaromeo

Shirley's in Barnsville, GA has a bunch of M109's...I'm sure he'd sell one to you...window that is.

Shirleys Surplus
(770) 358-9555

411 Highway 36 W
Barnesville, GA 30204

Andy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks