• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

removable add ons for hunting season..

HN6

Few items I have adapted for the deuce, new paint (not great but it was fun) added rear receiver for winch, 40a 24-12v converter, lights, chargers, camper, wood stove, roof top lookout for spotting (13' to top of roof), easy to load up and remove when done

Attachments

ToddJK

That's a great idea. I like to see others who think outside the box and come up with innovative idea's. The paint job actually looks pretty good, reminds me of a digital tiger stripe kind of pattern. What did you use to make that pattern?
I've thought about doing something similar but using a M105 trailer to make a camper out of it.

HN6

I like the wood stove, though, you might consider something over the wood just as a safety measure. A piece of steel, brick tiles, etc.
I might in the future. The correct wood stove for this 8x8 shelter should be a coffee can in reality. I can only put about 1lb firewood in it or it is just too hot with outside temps of 38ish. I have had it raging in trials with the heat gun out and all temps are very good on back wall and ceiling .

HN6

That's a great idea. I like to see others who think outside the box and come up with innovative idea's. The paint job actually looks pretty good, reminds me of a digital tiger stripe kind of pattern. What did you use to make that pattern?
I've thought about doing something similar but using a M105 trailer to make a camper out of it.

I bought the template online. $30. river bottom if I remember correctly, but i did not do sequence as they show

montaillou

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The correct wood stove for this 8x8 shelter should be a coffee can in reality.
I know what you mean, I'm working on a 10x10 camper, and the wood stove I got is way too big (8" x 10" x 17"), but, then I'll be able to boil a pot of water on it, and more importantly it's the smallest wood stove I could find that draws air from outside. It's also kind of nice to bank the coals and have it continue burning for several hours after you've gone alseep.

HN6

I know what you mean, I'm working on a 10x10 camper, and the wood stove I got is way too big (8" x 10" x 17"), but, then I'll be able to boil a pot of water on it, and more importantly it's the smallest wood stove I could find that draws air from outside. It's also kind of nice to bank the coals and have it continue burning for several hours after you've gone alseep.
For sure. I just leave the door open or windows. I changed the top of my stove to a cook top. Heats up food and water fast now.