• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

reo wrecker

Status
Not open for further replies.

notsosanestan

truck isnt rusted through anywere at all tires need some air not totally flat the batteries i have. still has the pioneer rack as u can see in the picstures and a gerry can mount. its also had a plate on it that had 1970 stamped on it. i could not really read what it said im guessing that it might be from the engine being changed? it apparently has a multi fuel engine in it. sorry i dont know anything about these trucks

notsosanestan

anyone have anyidea how much this thing is worth? i might ask my aunt if i can have to kinda getting addicted to this MV thing. going to a MV show this weekend

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's worth what ever people are willing offer. Are you still taking "bids"?

notsosanestan

best offer is 2000 i am going to look at the truck this weekend again i think before the grass starts getting high there. hopefully someone will wanna come look at it.

rosco

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can't believe that with all the "so called interest" in this truck, that there isn't a vollenteer crew around it already, dragging it out of the brush. Pretty soon, some dealer will get there and get it for a song because nobody showed up. I guarentee that if I was about 56 miles closer, I'd be there with my M37 service truck, helping Notsosanestan!

Lee in Alaska

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Post#33 said you have a $2000 offer.

This thread started out like an auction.

Try the classifieds.

Reactions: emr
Status
Not open for further replies.