Rhino Tire Carrier

tjonesdfw

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looking for a functioning Rhino Tire Carrier for an HMMWV A2 airlift bumper in or around the North Texas area. Thanks!

Slate

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm in the same boat in West Texas have you found one I'm in need but I can afford a little shipping if necessary.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

tjonesdfw

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm in the same boat in West Texas have you found one I'm in need but I can afford a little shipping if necessary.

I found someone with one locally. Paid a little bit of a premium but it was NOS, and had all the instructions and hardware still in bags. I can see if he has any more. Someone on the Facebook HMMWV Buy Sell Trade group has one listed for $1300 plus shipping right now which is a steal in this market.

Slate

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I found someone with one locally. Paid a little bit of a premium but it was NOS, and had all the instructions and hardware still in bags. I can see if he has any more. Someone on the Facebook HMMWV Buy Sell Trade group has one listed for $1300 plus shipping right now which is a steal in this market.
That would be awesome but Facebook kicked me off for telling the truth too often and won't let me back on. Let me know if they still have one. Maybe my wife will let me look at hers.

tjonesdfw

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That would be awesome but Facebook kicked me off for telling the truth too often and won't let me back on. Let me know if they still have one. Maybe my wife will let me look at hers.

The guy I know locally doesn’t have one anymore. If she can look on Facebook, there have been several listed lately.

TomTime

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I’m not on Facebook but my wife is. I just don’t do social but I can still get on Facebook Market Place. Just google marketplace and go directly to it. Search for a carrier, find one and have your wife message the seller and have her give them you cell number and name to call you.
I’ve done it that way several times with my wife. There are several on my side of the states, in Virginia and PA. I’m sure you could probably find one near you. If not now, maybe in the near future.
Good luck and happy new year!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks