• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Road Trip Compleated

Loose Deuce

[3]Well I made my short road trip with any problems, it was only 160 miles and I was worried something was going to break down. I was amazed how smooth she operated cruseing at a steady 55mph at 2300rpm. Believe it or not the ride was smooth on a smooth road. I'm not use to driving my Deuce that far, only around home. I had the rear axle pulled, maybe thats why it drove good. One important thing I did the last min. before going was to replace the Air Filter, that made a big difference in the performance because the old one was real dirty and the dirty filter indicator must not be working. I used a new NAPA filter, I'm sure that didnt make any difference. Even though it was a good ride I was still mentally and physically drained after getting home, I'm really proud of the old girl. :yeah: [/3]