• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Road trip from South Florida to Maryland and back.

Stonepicker1

looks like I will be making a trip to Maryland and back.

I will be towing a Full, U-Haul, 6 x 12 enclosed trailer up and coming back with an empty trailer right now.

Back of the truck will be full going up and I will be stopping at Ft. Bragg, SC to pick-up the camper shell.

Dates right now are:

Leaving Friday, April 28th at noon and stopping in Melbourne, FL to help set my son up for the gun show that weekend. Pulling out of Melbourne on Sat, April 29th around noon.

Next stop will be my daughters new house in Maryland(moving some of her things stored here at home). Should be there early Sunday morning April 30th.

I will leave Maryland on Late Monday night or early Tuesday morning.(May 1st or 2nd)

Next stop is Ft. Bragg to pick-up the camper shell(Tuesday, May 2nd). Then head back home to South Florida.

FYI: I fly out to Ft. Bliss, TX on Friday, May 5th for my two week school(Sargent Major Academy)

Attachments

Stonepicker1

Made the appointment at Ft. Bragg for a 11:45am pick-up on Tuesday the 2nd.

If anyone looked at or is going there this week and could looks at the camper shell to see if any of the lifting jacks are present. It would help me on planning the load-out.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks