• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rocky Mountain rally ?

seano11

Would anyone be interested in a Rocky Mountain rally. Would have to find a spot that would be central for most on the west coast. Washington and Montana Oregon and Wyoming. Was thinking Banff or lake Louise would be cool. This is just a idea I'm throwing out there.

trukhead

Suck it up princess let Davey do the driving
roflroflrofl

I wish the M35A3 went faster, 45 MPH all the way out to the coast would take 2-3 weeks on the back-county roads. Maybe I gotta put a big slow moving vehicle sign on the hind-end of the truck with blinky lights.:driver:

I thought about buying a 5 ton A2 tractor this week for the speed but maybe I'll do the oversons gearsets or I'm thinking of flatbedding it to the coast.:hammer:

steelandcanvas

I've suggested a rally in Colorado several times, no one on here seemed interested. We have a large membership club here in Colorado, and have kicked around the idea several times. I think most of us would enjoy hosting a rally.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks