• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Salutations from Canada

The King Machine

Hello,

I'm looking to buy a 1963 M35a2 on tuesday. I will have cash in hand.
It's a turbo multi fueled soft top with a winch.
I'm hopeful it's in decent shape, If so i'll be the proud new owner of a true tuff truck.

This site is great,search and read for hours

thanks
Brodie from BC

Last edited:

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Winch on a Deuce

Good, now there's someone closer who can get Stan out of the
Pacific, if he tries the underwater thing.

Get pics of the purchase adventure and bringing it home. It's cheaper for me to have the same excitement purchasing a deuce when someone else is doing it.

Congratulations on your new addiction.

Seatyger

Welcome aboard! All sorts of weird and wonderful resources available on this site. Throw up some photos when you get the chance.

Jim

The King Machine

I just picked it up! very little rust I'm happy about that. It runs great and drives even better. Everything worksand has less ticks,pings, and knocks than my 2004 ford.

Over all for a 50 year old truck its mint.
It needs paint, it will be OD green by friday.

I'll post pics for you guys as soon as I can

Stan Leschert

How long have you had yours?

I'll PM you.
We've had the M135 for 2 years. We use it primarily for the Legion, and their functions.
If yours is running, I can slot you into the tail end of our Remembrance Day parade.
We'll have a few trucks there, but Veterans march first in our parade.

I've got a toy drive coming up as well, we have enough trucks for transport, but any excuse for a convoy!

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
You will have to drive over the Second Narrows, and we can have a pint and yap about trucks!
Dang, you fellers talk funny...but...did ya know:

During the prohabition years in the US, over 1 million gallons of good old Canadian Whiskey a year was consumed in the US??

So...that just proves...not only is Canada our best ally when it comes to war...but they keep us supplied with other important stuff when we are short of it!!:beer:

I would like to sit down and have a few snorts of Crown Royal or some of Zout's "special receipe" with you fellers!:D

Oh yeah...and talk about army trucks...

The King Machine

We've had the M135 for 2 years. We use it primarily for the Legion, and their functions.
If yours is running, I can slot you into the tail end of our Remembrance Day parade.
We'll have a few trucks there, but Veterans march first in our parade.

I've got a toy drive coming up as well, we have enough trucks for transport, but any excuse for a convoy!
Stan,

I am a patriot. It would be an honor to be in a parade to remember our fallen heros. But my truck is black until spring, then i will paint it proper OD green. So next year for sure. PM me about the toy drive though....it might be fun

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
New truck

Yup, that will pull Stan out of the ocean.

Green grass, quads loaded, water not frozen and a new truck. This prairie boy is jealous.

Have you got pics of the interior, engine bay, diff shots, transfer case, odometer (measures odo) pics in Stanley Park, by the ocean, in front of 'Charlie don't surf' in white rock, in front of an ocean liner, in the Fraser river, climbing a 60 degree mountain?

Enjoy and thanks for sharing. . . . her . . .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks