• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Salvage yard on eastern shore

F18hornetM

If anybody is looking for a winch for their M35, Shultzs salvage yard in Denton has a nice one. Truck is not in great shape but winch looks ok. Has cable and chain. They used to have about a dozen M35s but all have been scraped now. There are 2 trucks there now both in rough shape so I'm sure wont be long before scraped. Also the mobile machine shop is still there as well.
They have made us fair deals on stuff we've bought, just dont need another winch.

DieselBob

Any place east of the Chesapeake Bay in Maryland is considered to be the eastern shore. To look up the location in a mapping program you would need to use Denton as the location. A little bit of a hike from where you are. I have some relatives over in Tionesta area.

F18hornetM

Sorry for not putting Eastern shore of Md in the post. I would imagine he would sell those, as the truck is very rough and Im sure will be crushed.
Shultzs salvage, Denton Md. Will come up if you google it.

F18hornetM

Dont know didnt ask. Guess I should have, maybe call them and ask. Had chain and cable and pto, all there.

Matt, you should have came up for jeep week. Was fun untill the massive rain. The fair grounds at Pocomoke was a blast, some crazy people.

uscgmatt

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Oh crap, I did miss jeep week :doh:auaauaaua. I will call and check it out. I remember their other yard in Hurlock was full of deuces. I bet they are all crushed by now also. :(

Thanks

F18hornetM

Would have been close ride for you to stop by Pocomoke fair grounds. Hottducks M923 was there and our M813 and M35.
Yeah, the yard in Denton had at least a dozen M35s, a couple M109s as well as 2 decent M818s. All crushed. They told me all those at the other yard are gone as well. :(

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks