• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

San Antonio members help needed

area52

I have a deal pending for a Deuce in San Antonio TX. Problem is that I am in New Mexico. Anybody local know of a truck hauler or have a space and some tools to loan in San Antonio?

thanks

Desert Rat

Area 52,

I have 10 acres on the East side of Houston if you need somewhere to store the truck. Let me know.

Desert Rat

By Deuce San Antonio is about four hours one way. It takes me about $120 in fuel to make it from my place just south of Tarkington to the GSA in San Antonio.

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Three to four hours EAST on I-10, depending on WHERE you are and what time of day (night is best) for DR to cross Houston on I-10. Might even be five hours, depending on what DR's driving.

Hope that helps.

Desert Rat

THANKS Wallew!!!! I love the vote of confidence!!!!! Actually I've done it several times to the GSA and back. Every time I averaged about four hours and about 10 to 25 minutes depending upon I 10 traffic (usually heavy around I 45 and such). I've done every time with 'Storm to San Antonio. I've yet to do San Antonio with my car or other equipment.

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
DR,
I KNOW you gotta be busier than a one-legged butt kicker right now, but maybe a break from all that 'settling in' is exactly what you need. Of course, that gets you out of your wifes hair for one day...

So looks like it could be a win/win/win all the way around. Just glad I don't live there anymore. Houston has turned into such a hell hole of late that I wouldn't go there on a bet. And I grew up there.

Desert Rat

W,

I'm not fond of city life either. However, I just love the country area we now live in. Peace, quiet and the occasional critter investigating our residence is very relaxing. I really enjoy it here.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks