• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sanford Fl Memorial Day Parade, 5 - 30 - 16

RAYZER

Please join me for the Sanford Memorial Day Parade. The parade staging area is on 1st Street, from Sanford Avenue to Pine Avenue. Due to street closures, I suggest entering the staging area from HWY 17-92 and head east on 3rd Street (at Burger King traffic light) and turning left onto Pine Avenue. Check-In opens at 8:30 AM. Please arrive no later than 9AM. The parade starts promptly at 10AM. The route begins on 1st Street, at Sanford Avenue, and continues to Park Avenue, turns north and concludes at Veterans Memorial Park, located on the beautiful River Walk.

This is always a great turnout, we have had as many as 15 mv's !
At the end of the parade route we can leave our trucks in the city parking lot and walk to one of several Downtown Sanford establishments for lunch!

Please RSVP to this thread if you would like to participate.
Feel free to send me a pm if needed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

RAYZER

Riverwalk Pizzeria I think would be a good choice for lunch, it's across the street from the city parking lot and on the waterfront at the marina.
We can make reservations inside or on the outside covered patio.
I'll look at a couple of other options this week in the downtown Sanford area.
uploadfromtaptalk1463065029752.jpguploadfromtaptalk1463065052101.jpg

RAYZER

I look forward to seeing you all there!
Got word yesterday that our lineup spot is #56.
Also made reservations at River Walk Pizzeria for 11:30.
If your time permits, take a walk through historic downtown Sanford after lunch and find the ice cream shop!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks