• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sanford FL Monday May 29 2017: Memorial Day Parade & Pizza

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Please join me for the Sanford Memorial Day Parade and lunch at Riverwalk Pizzeria on Monday, May 29 at 10 AM.The parade staging area is on 1st Street, from Sanford Avenue to Pine Avenue. Due to street closures, I suggest entering the staging area from HWY 17-92 and head east on 3rd Street (at Burger King traffic light) and turning left onto Pine Avenue. I will post the lineup number when I receive it. Check-In opens at 8:30 AM. Please arrive no later than 9 AM. The parade starts promptly at 10 AM.The route begins on 1st Street, at Sanford Avenue, and continues to Park Avenue, turns north and concludes at Veterans Memorial Park, located on the beautiful River Walk.At the end of the parade, we park in the lot east of the court house to regroup. We will leave our vehicles in that lot and head to Riverwalk Pizzeria at 11 am.

Please RSVP with the make and model of MV you're driving. I also need an accurate head count of everyone that wants to join in for pizza.

Thank you!

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will be there and will probably drive the M929. Not sure about the pizza, but will probably join you there also.

Thanks for organizing this Mark.

ODFever

Steel Soldiers Supporter
WOW! Great price on the alternator, Steve!!! :) Does that mean you can make it to the parade?

ODFever

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have lots of room for vehicles. Please let me know if you'd like to participate. Tank you.

RAYZER

I'll be there!
Looking forward to seeing everyone this year and eating some pizza at the river walk after the parade!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

ODFever

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for doing this, Ray!!! :) It's a huge help!!!

Awesome Steve!
I stopped in at Riverwalk pizza the other day to let them know we will be there,
They promised to put on some extra help this time!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

ODFever

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Our lineup number is 59.

Directions (provided by the City of Sanford): Parade Participants – from 17-92

• From the intersection of US Highway 17-92 and SR 46 (1st Street); head south on 17-92 toward Burger King traffic light.

• Turn left (east) at traffic light (Burger King) onto 3rd Street for about 10 blocks

• Turn left (north) onto Locust Avenue and continue 2 blocks

• Turn left (west) onto 1st Street and look for your line-up number

• Parking is available on weekends and holidays in the City Hall and Court House Parking lot

OR you can arrive via 46 to Mellonville Avenue to 1st Street.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks