• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sat March 11, 2017: Titusville FL: TICO Warbird Air Show

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi y'all!

Please join me for a convoy from East Orlando to the 40th TICO Air Show at the Space Coast Regional Airport in Titusville on Saturday March 11th. We will convoy in to the display area as one unit. Exact location and time of convoy meetup locations are TBD. We can make a stop to pick up those that live along the east coast of FL. A few years ago, we stopped at the IHOP on SR 50 just west of I-95 to pick up a fellow Steel Soldier with his Deuce. I will lead us inside the gates to the area they want us to park. The parking area and gate locations change from year to year. Please be patient with me when we get on site. It takes a little time to figure out exactly where we're supposed to line up and park. I will direct y'all to the correct location when we get through the gates.

Please RSVP by March 9 at 3 PM via PM or on this thread. Please let me know what green machine you're driving.
http://www.valiantaircommand.com/airshow

:)

Last edited:

ODFever

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have one RSVP so far. I have room for plenty more vehicles. Please let me know if you'd like to join us. Thanks! :)

ODFever

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I received an update from my connection with the air show on Saturday. Wristbands and vehicle parking are in very short supply this year. Not sure why the change, and why it was announced so close to the show. :shrugs: I also received several RSVPs from people that aren't on SS over the weekend.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks