• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Satans Lil Angel 1971

Driver523

And lastly Angel and a few others not listed on this site will be with us at The Gathering, if you want to join us its Aug. 5th through the 9th in Pigeon Forge Tn.

Driver

Driver523

Hi Jeff-----Glad to hear yer coming--this is gonna be a good one, Great site ya-all got here--I haven't been on here since I was chasing parts, its gottin alot bigger, Think I'll hang around---------Later PAL-----------Larry

Driver523

The 3/4 was a good little gun truck, I liked it because I had no crew and could go about anywhere at about any time I wanted and even in convoy, after we got where we were going the convoy commander took off to his RON point and I could do as I pleased, but I was never in a ambush in that 3/4 and really kinda glad, it was only single walled---as far as the ambushes go I've always been glad I was on that 5 ton Match Box, those M-54s will drive to hell and most the time still get ya out (even if they are not still in one piece)--These new trucks (LMTV & FMTV) in my opinion are junk but that oshkosh 7 ton is a real piece of work--it should be the truck accross the board, we had a Livermore gun box on one at Aberdeen once with a armored cab made in Isreal (Plasonsa cab kit--Spelling not right) and it was awsome.

Driver

jatonka

The Angel spent some time in NY this year at our shoow, www. wingswheelsandtracks.com and we had a H@#l of a time with "Untouchable" too. What a show. And thank you guys again for coming. I'll get A&8s to Pigeon Forge somehow. JT out

vtdeucedriver

jatonka said:
The Angel spent some time in NY this year at our shoow, www. wingswheelsandtracks.com and we had a H@#l of a time with "Untouchable" too. What a show. And thank you guys again for coming. I'll get A78 to Pigeon Forge somehow. JT out

????????????????

OK whats the deal:) you comming???? you driving or trailering.........if your trailering, got room for the tractor...................I help out with the fuel!!!!!!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks