• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

scored me a humvee at auction

Al Capone

well I sold my gamma goat for way less than I wanted, but was enough to buy a Humvee so that's all I wanted. Now the waiting game for euc approval. has anyone went with bill of sale only? Guess it says off road use only also? IMG_3588[1355].jpgIMG_3589[1356].jpg

jackson76550

Sorry i bid against you! Haha. But i bid pretty low. Got one from the same location. I always call them and get them to add the montana title.

Jabba

I used a BOS on my first one. Indiana asked for an SF-97 on the next. But... get this... they are out of SF-97 forms... so even though I have possession of my 2nd HMMWV (I bought for a buddy) we're waiting on the government to get more SF-97 forms. I guess printing one from a .PDF is against the bureaucracy.

Jabba

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks