• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

seatbelt sleeve m1009

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Had the same issue. I used velcro straps to attach the belts, within easy reach, to the side of the seat. Can't remember to what though. Maybe the new owner of it will read this and post a photo.

wired1000

I need pretty much all of it. I think I have one female receptacle and that's all. Unfortunately I placed an order at LMC last night. Maybe I could still cancel it though... whaddaya got? :) Send me a PM.

Randy

If just the base is broken, you could do what I did: Fasten a short piece of metal strap under the bolt that attaches the belt to the floor and bend it to run a little ways up into the sleeve. Cheap and effective.

Barrman

The factory for these truck center consoles had a little strap that held them. If you add the factory console or make your own. Straps can be added real easy.

Randy

Thumbs up for the Tuffy console! Nice to lock up valuables, including your radio. I didnt use the seat belt straps, as they were very tight and held the belts against the console in a way I didnt like, but they might loosen up over time, or a different mounting position for the console might take care of that.

Attachments

Hanns

Just make a longer strap out of scrap nylon to move the seatbelt retention straps. I'm about to order the Tuffy console for my M1009, the old one I have in my Jeep has been going strong for years, survived a break-in attempt with a screwdriver and brick and is still water tight.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks