• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sent PM not showing up in the Sent mail box.

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have sent a few PM's and when I go to the sent mail drop down it does not show as even being sent. What would cause this to happen. I sent recovery4x4 2 separate pm's and as far as I can tell they disapeared...?

tie6044

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I know this is as obvious a question as asking someone if the switch is on when starting something but is your PM box full?

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nope, I cleared it out a week ago. Just seems fishy I can PM others and it shows up but not Kenny..? I just pm'd him again with the same result. What am I missing here..?

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Go to your user control panel, and click "Edit Options" on the left side.

Once that screen opens you will see a section for "Messaging and Notification". At the bottom of that section, make sure the box is checked for "Save a copy of sent messages in my sent items folder by default"

I am pretty sure yours is not checked. I looked at your profile through my moderator screen and it is not selected, but I cannot change it for you...only yourself or an admin can do it, I can only view it.

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Phil, The box is checked by default.

Speeddmon, I did what you suggested, the box was not checked so I checked it and saved.
My question is, If the system saved everyone else's Pm's why does it elect not to save just 1 members mail being sent..?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I run my account under the guise of anonymity. If you sent anythiing to me, you sent it into the black abyss.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks