• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SHC Heater Batteries

Poccur

I have 10 of the SHC batteries for you. They are all not able to take a charge but they are complete so you can either try to strip them to replace the batteries or use the wires and connectors to make a new one. They are all complete.
Each one weighs 11lbs.
Local pickup preferred (Lexington VA)
Let me know, thanks

Attachments

Last edited:

Poccur

At the moment I have one person saying they will take all 10. I would like to give them a few days to see if they can arrange pickup.
Thanks

Poccur

OK, our guy dropped out, no worries.
I still have 10 of the heater batteries. Tell me what you want, I can cut the wires and send you a connector and wires, I can chance cutting the box open and send you connector, heater plate and parts, or send you the whole battery and you work out what you want to keep.
A full unit weighs 11.5lbs..local pickup preferred, I can drive a bit to hook up on a highway to hand them off...mailing becomes tricky..especially for a free product, I know the rules of the forum says no asking for extra money so pick up locally makes things easy.
Let me know your thoughts in PM..
Thanks

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks