• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SHC Heater Batteries

Poccur

I have 10 of the SHC batteries for you. They are all not able to take a charge but they are complete so you can either try to strip them to replace the batteries or use the wires and connectors to make a new one. They are all complete.
Each one weighs 11lbs.
Local pickup preferred (Lexington VA)
Let me know, thanks

Attachments

Last edited:

Poccur

At the moment I have one person saying they will take all 10. I would like to give them a few days to see if they can arrange pickup.
Thanks

Poccur

OK, our guy dropped out, no worries.
I still have 10 of the heater batteries. Tell me what you want, I can cut the wires and send you a connector and wires, I can chance cutting the box open and send you connector, heater plate and parts, or send you the whole battery and you work out what you want to keep.
A full unit weighs 11.5lbs..local pickup preferred, I can drive a bit to hook up on a highway to hand them off...mailing becomes tricky..especially for a free product, I know the rules of the forum says no asking for extra money so pick up locally makes things easy.
Let me know your thoughts in PM..
Thanks

Last edited: