• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sliding rear window from S. Denver, CO, to about 300 miles south

The FLU farm

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Okay, this is a long shot, but if some SS member is travelling from the Denver area south and could bring a sliding rear window for a Chevy pickup, and possibly also a pair of camper mirrors, that'd be great.
It's for my low budget M1008, and the window may not survive regular shipping - which would also exceed the cost of it.

Needless to say, I'm willing to pay, and also to meet up with you along your route. I don't expect you to be driving through this remote area. But if you're willing to stop by, I'll happily show you the "ex military treasures" and other stuff that's here.

Please let me know if you have space in the back seat, or bed.
Thanks,
Jimmy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks