• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

So I Jump in the Truck and No Power to WTEC3

Third From Texas

I'm surfing the TM as best I can do with my phone. Truck starts just fine, but no power to the controller.

Trying to find which relay to check but it's 180 degrees in this cab. LOL

I'll also pull the dash and inspect for lose wire,

Third From Texas

for others future reference......

which ground was the culprit?

Rule of thumb, when something fails go back to the last thing you screwed with before bothering with the TM. I pulled the 6K generator off the truck to redo some stuff. When I disconnected my leads I had run to the 12v gen starter I inadvertently disconnected the small OEM lead coming off the ground side of the 12v battery. Seems the transmission wants that juice.

LOL

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My truck did that just one time when i first got it and when i grabed and wiggled the wiring harnass going to the trans controller cha ching it lite up and never did it again like maybe a slight pin crustyness fixed with a good shake

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks