Some parts off of my M35A2

kenn

I'm not sure if these have any value to anyone but maybe someone is trying to get back to 100% stock. Here goes:

-0-60 PSI oil pressure sender. This appears to be an "original motor pool" version, lol. It was working fine on takeout. It will need a new rubber boot for the connector.
-Brackets to hold the ether bottle to the firewall for the cold start system. There is an upper piece and a lower piece
-Flame heater nozzle thingy that goes into the intake
-Flame heater electric coil. Unknown if it works or not. It was disconnected when I bought the truck
-Wiper fluid squirter handle. It's the little pump thing. All the rest of it was gone from the truck and I took this off
-Alcohol evaporator tank for an alcohol air dryer system. Or something.
-Passenger outer door handle

Maybe more to come. I just ask that you pay for the actual shipping. I believe the flat rate USPS boxes are probably the cheapest. If you have a question about one of the items and would like a picture, pm me.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks