• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Source for 1963 M37 Generator

Jimma

I need to locate a 24 volt generator for my M37 and need a good source that has them and hopefully I can afford. Any help would be aprreciated.

AN/GRC-46

I have one in the generator shop right now getting checked out. i'll PM you with a price, but shipping will be a bear. Those things are heavy!

I assume you mean the 25 Amp generator. I have both 25 Amp and 100 Amp generators.

joshuaz223

Jimma, did you ever find a gen. i have two spares that came with my truck and i could let you have one for shipping to help your cause. i haven't looked in the tm but I'm sure there is a way to test them in there that i could do before i mailed it out.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Midwest Military has the complete rebuild kits for $75. Should be easy to do.2cents

Bill W

If your not trying to be period correct than a mil 60amp alt will bolt right up inplace of the old generator and the pulley of the 25amp will fit right on the 60amp, doing this sure clears up alot of crap under the hood

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks