• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Source of Donaldson M070028 muffler?

paulfarber

I am thinking of adding the Donaldson M070028 muffler.. but cannot seem to locate one one line.

Google shows one place that has not updated since 2009.

Anyone know where to get one?

oddshot

asgtoolman

I bought my Donaldson muffler from the local Volvo heavy truck dealer. At first they could not figure out a cross reference for part # M070028 but then called their Donaldson distributor who told them that was a good part # and it was readily available.
Cost me about $70.00 plus $19.00 shipping since I wanted it NOW!
I actually painted mine with high heat flat black but painted the reshaped metal guard with body paint and have not had any peeling problems and the muffler is hardly noticeable.

Last edited:

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a Donaldson muffler I can sell, military issue for the m656/xm757/xm791 trucks, which I'll never use. It's for the 465-2 engine and pipe size is the same as for the deuce.
Used very little, PM me if interested... $65 plus shipping. I'll post the part number in a bit.

Edit: Donaldson P/N MKM08 5072 E8

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks