• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

South FL to Ohio, maybe MI and back to FL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stonepicker1

I will be making a trip to Ohio on the 24th of AUG(Monday).
Leaving south Florida with an empty trailer unless someone wants one of my MRAP light kits that I have for sale in the classifieds.

Price for each kit is $1,250.00. Must be dropped off on the way up along I-75. I need the trailer to be empty when I get to Ohio.

Trailer we be fully loaded leaving Ohio on the way back to Florida.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Are you saying he may need a trailer behind his trailer? Just make sure you measure his loadout for height.

Stonepicker1

Update:
I should be leaving out by Tuesday night.

I was going to drive the CUCV Dually, but I think someone doesn't like my camo truck parked out front of the house.

I had two flat tires( both outside rear tires. Looks like the valve stems were cut. Funny thing is....I just replaced both of the same valve stems last month for the same reason.

Looks like I will take the CUCV-II crew cab. My son doesn't need it to pull his trailer to any gun shows next weekend.

When I leave Ohio, I will be heading over to MD to see my daughter. She is trying to buy a house and wants me to look at it first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks