• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

South Florida to Louisiana to recover CUCV-II at Jeepsinker's place.

Stonepicker1

Planning a road trip to "Jeepsinker's" AO around 15th of July.

I will be leaving South Florida on the 14th to recover my CUCV-II. Going up the turnpike to I-75N then I-10W.

Jeepsinker had helped me by transporting it from TX to his place. Thank you very much.[thumbzup]

More to follow...

Jeepsinker

Stonepicker, if you bring one good battery with you with the side terminals on it your truck will crank and run. I've already had it running. All the fluids are good. The other battery should take a charge, I'll put it on the desulfate charge today.

Stonepicker1

Will you be pasing through Minnesota on the way? LOL
lol...not this trip. Just up to LA and back. I could only get three days off of work.

I am making a trip to Winter Gardens, FL then onto Jacksonville, FL on Wed the 9th.

I bought my son an almost new, 2014, 7 x 16 enclosed trailer for his gun show business, Then I have to do a GL pickup in Jacksonville.

Stonepicker1

Heading up to Winter Gardens, FL in the morning to pickup a 2014, 7 x 16 enclosed trailer for my son's gun show business. Then on to Jacksonville, FL to pickup some GL winnings. Thought I might as well fill the trailer and see how it pulls. LOL

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks