• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Spare tire for M107

mckeeranger

I sometimes pull the M107s with an M817, which means the truck's spare does not work. (M107 uses M35A2 wheels) I don't want to haul an extra spare in the truck bed, it's way to high to be convenient.

Has anyone else tried to put an M35A2 spare carrier under an M107 or M105 type trailer? I haven't measured anything yet, the Idea just came to me.

jasonjc

Well after 14 moths there is not much here to follow. But its a good idea. Most likely and easiest I would think would be in the back, for a M107. For the M105 the newer ones have the spare mounted on the front of the trailer upright against the bed.

muddog

Seems like somebody on here has already mounted a spare under their 105 on here but I can't remember who, and there were pictures too. Should be posible to do a 107 too.
Harold

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks