• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Spare Tire Holders

Ripcord01

I look around and see a few different ways that they are placed. I have seen some on the inside(left ) corners. And I have seen some mounted outside (front of trailer). The "Mount " is that something that one could purchase then blot on or is it a fabricated only item?

moose53

My A1 came with a spare tire mounted inside the bed on the passenger side , using what appears to be a M-37 door tire mount complete with 3 handled spinner... I got it from the NJ nat'l Guard.

Jim

number9

I am thinking of getting a spare tire mount / winch out from under a GM pickup truck at a junkyard and mounting under the front of the bed on my M101A3. The spare tire from my pickup fits it so no worry there, but the wife's Yukon is a 6-lug so I'd be SOL if I was pulling it with her truck and had a flat.

Darwin T

i have two duece spare tire winches that i am going to mount on the front of my M105 (one on each side so i can carry two spares). this is for my hurricane evac truck.

stancanpara

My A1 came with a spare tire mounted inside the bed on the passenger side , using what appears to be a M-37 door tire mount complete with 3 handled spinner... I got it from the NJ nat'l Guard.

Jim
I just brought a 105 and a 101 home from Richmond DRMO and they both had a spare tire mounted on the officers side inside of the box, .