• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Spitter valve

BenRoberts

Certified insane
curious if the spitter valve on the bottom of the air dryer can be purchased separately from the air dryer. The one on my truck gets stuck from time to time.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Many threads on this. Recommend change complete unit with new style.

Yes you can rebuild and different levels of rebuild kit available. Valve is available and needs new oring and bore honed or sanded. Will also need new filter and colescesent filter.

Last edited:

Cape Coastie

CWO4 ENG/MSS, USCG, RET.
Hey Ben, Suprman here on SS sells the new model for a great price. Great guy to do business with. Have one on my truck, works great.

BenRoberts

Certified insane
The issue on the truck is fairly cut and dry for me. Each time it purges the air it gets stuck and I will pull over and push the valve up with a screw driver and i would be good till it spits again. I got it working again with some pb blaster but I will be ordering a new one from suprman since I dont trust it anymore.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks