• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Spotted for sale on mobile.de

FridgeFreezer

Thought this may be of interest to some of you guys... an 8x8 single-cab civvy version with the snowplough, lengthened chassis and airbags on the rear suspension:
T813 on Mobile.de

Unfortunately no winch though. May peak someone's interest?

duncan

Heh, you had me there for a second. Thats not the snow plow (been hunting one of those), its the regular dozer. Have attached a pic of a real tatra snow plow. Does 2.5 metres of unpacked snow, 1.8 meter of packed snow, per run. According to my manual :cookoo: I need one!

Anyway, it looks to be in OK condition, but with the modified frame, the ripped up dashboard and modified suspension I wouldn't touch it. Not for that money anyway.

Good to see you're still looking around too though :roll:

Attachments

duncan

Ow and just noted, no winch, CTIS removed, and it mentions "60 engine hours" but has 31000km. That makes 520kmh (320mph) average. Wait, that makes it interesting!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks