• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SS gathering in louisiana LZ

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Using my LZ as a staging area this weekend (sat) for members coming from Tenn. AL and Ga on there way to Texas with supplies. ill be cooking on my mkt and trying to get some donations as well to bring west. any local member can come im asking for help in setting up the mkt and do the cooking. any help is appricated

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You're a good man, Tim!

And your wife is super as well.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like they will be getting here late in the day. maybe 4 or so in the afternoon. we will have something cooked up for them to eat. SS is a place of many great guys and gals. all helping to better our mv world and the rest of the world too

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It was great to see those guys heading west to help out in texas. we had some locals bring in some food, cleaning stuff and some cloths. Those guys had a great meal and brought a bunch of food for the road. Ms Pam, Jessica and my sister in law Mellissa and nephew Wess cooked up one super nice meal. trail boss and juan prado brought a bunch of deserts that were super. fudge was supplied by Ms Linda from paulina.. my sister Mildread brought some food as well. A big thumbs up to the crew heading west and a Big thank you to all those locals that help put it on and especially to ms Pam that not once ever said or did anything negative. She took it on her self to get in gear on such short notice and GET R DONE..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks