• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Starter Relay, and fuel pressure switch.

Ditch Baby

Do all deuces have these?

I just replaced the wire harness in my deuce, taken out of another deuce personally....

got everything hooked up other then the gauges, and i get nothing for power.

Trying to look at all these diagrams and troubleshooting documents and they all have a starter relay and a fuel pressure switch... problem is i do not have any more wires left over.

the wire list i found has not been very helpful, kinda vague on the descriptions.

rlwm211

TM 9-2320-209-20-2-2 has the wiring diagrams for the deuce. You can download the M35 Manuals at
WWW.JatonkaM35s.com
If you do not already have it, there is the list of circuit numbers and what they should be connected to.
RL

Ditch Baby

TM 9-2320-209-20-2-2 diagram, it has the more appropriate numbers that were not the same in the others, awesome thank you.

the wire number chart and the other diagram is what i was using before, and just wasnt helping.

one problem i found.... BOTH of the terminals off the tank sending unit were giving off ground... so that eliminates the odd ground on the #27 at the on/off ignition switch.

looking in
TM 9-2320-209-20-2-2, it also shows a "Magnetic Starter Relay" which i do not have, and neither did the one i took this harness from, nor did the one from the fire startion i looked at today.

Ditch Baby

alright alright! got it!

TM 9-2320-209-20-2-2 helped.... i was grounding #74 around the starter area.

hooked it into the main power feed, and wala !

still dont have a Starter Relay? unless its part of the solenoid?

Ditch Baby

hmm yeah my doesnt have that. and my starter doesn't look like that either.

Got it to start up using the switch, start putting the dash back together, and see if i can get the lights to work.

When i got it, they had rigged a 12v light system on, shortly after taking the dash apart i figured out why... every wire i touched in there fell apart in my hands. it was a mess.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks