• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month March 2014 - Nominate here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome to the March 2014 MV of the month contest. The rules are pretty simple. To submit a vehicle for the drawing:

1. You may nominate another member's vehicle. Or your own.
2. A photo must be submitted with your post.
3. Previous winners from current year cannot be re-nominated. (Current winners: RAYZER, M920)
4. One vehicle per user per month. It's to keep things fair. Not everyone has multiple MVs in their fleet. (The OD disease hasn't taken them over yet :jumpin: )
5. We're limited to 20 vehicles in the drawing. I will take the first twenty vehicles submitted. Once we hit twenty, I'll open a poll for the vote.

So let's get this started! [thumbzup]

*Note, I'm on the road right now, so I may be a little more delayed on updating the thread until next.

1. Papabear
2. 63foxtrot
3. M215
4. DaveP
5. steve6x6x6
6. roveroverme
7. MyothersanM1
8. Medicup
9. Nats CUCV
10. Wildchild467

zout

NOT I am not personally interested in this thread - and wishing to re-post up PB's frickin awesome WC once again - why put up another one of his when the PROUD AMERICAN already rocks and deserves its honors - it would be like biting yourself in the foot - YOU chose wisely on the first nomination.

Hope this answers less response at least from my corner

RAYZER

I nominate steve6x6x6's bobed
M35a3.
Steve has done an exelent job with this build incorporating custom suspension mods, disc brake conversation, custom made lockout hubs,front and rear lockers and much more!
Steve isn't afraid to off road this beauty either, i have seen this truck jump in many a giant mud hole
and come out the other side!
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?p=1139389
uploadfromtaptalk1394677716999.jpguploadfromtaptalk1394677777002.jpguploadfromtaptalk1394677811662.jpg

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Members only please. And if he's a member here, please PM me and we'll do this anonymously for his username. :)

3dAngus

I nominate steve6x6x6's bobed
M35a3.
Steve has done an exelent job with this build incorporating custom suspension mods, disc brake conversation, custom made lockout hubs,front and rear lockers and much more!
Steve isn't afraid to off road this beauty either, i have seen this truck jump in many a giant mud hole
and come out the other side!
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?p=1139389
View attachment 482641View attachment 482642View attachment 482643
Amen to this one. It is not what you see on the outside, so these pictures, while nice, just do not do this one justice. If we can get Steve to submit some pictures of his axles internals and those fantastic disk brakes, that would be the thing that makes this machine so unique. That, and the fact that he doesn't mind soaking it up to his ankles at the Ga. Rally, and the bouncing around in his jumps did put him to Tiggers emergency care with his injuries, but his truck held up fine. Just amazing engineering work. Thanks Ray!

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Finally got a pic today after we got the vehicles back from the airshow...in the middle of a shoor nuff thunderstorm!!

Here is my humble nomination: Doc's M114...I forgot his user name:

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks