• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

STEEL SOLDIERS STICKERS!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lunchbox005

hey people...i know i just joined the club and im STILL working on my 58 international...(parts slow on getting) but i wanted to know if i could make a sticker and it be alright????? cuz i wouldnt mind slaping it on the bumper of my IH....i have a machine so it wont take me too much time to make and i have that army font....let me get an answer thanks!

CanadaDeuce

SS stickers ........

Im thinkin Id like some .......... I bet many would like stickers , count me in if you make em.
Hope they give you the OK as long as SS approves them.

CanadaDeuce

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: SS stickers ........

Sooo, Mike, does that mean there is something in the works? [thumbzup]

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Re: RE: SS stickers ........

mangus580 said:
We arent approving anything with the SS name on it right this minute....
Not quite - Chris said "Sure" so far to two T-shirt designs of mine which have the Steel Soldiers name on it. Guess you just have to ask him politely, and clear the final design of the sticker with him.... ;)

oifvet

Steel Soldiers Supporter

lunchbox005,

I just like that truck of yours! I really think it's cool! Has character!

An SS sticker will be a great addition!

mangus580

Re: RE: SS stickers ........

maddawg308 said:
mangus580 said:
We arent approving anything with the SS name on it right this minute....
Not quite - Chris said "Sure" so far to two T-shirt designs of mine which have the Steel Soldiers name on it. Guess you just have to ask him politely, and clear the final design of the sticker with him.... ;)
I am not sure why you undermind what i said. We are NOT CURRENTLY approving ANYTHING.

Can I be more clear?

No.2Diesel

After looking at the one design that is available, I think some new submissions couldn't hurt. :p

There should be a thread devoted to Logos and designs submitted by the forum members.

Mike and I bantered this very topic about maybe a year ago? I think there was also a discussion on here about possibly having a contest for a logo'd decal. As you can tell it hasn't gained much momentum.
Possibly like the one that was for a T-shirt design here about 3 1/2 years ago when I first joined the forum. I think the winner (by a poll vote) was Little Joe? But that is relying on memory and you know what age does to that. :lol:

lunchbox005

hey

i dont want that oval i want to make it like 44" wide and like 4 to 5" tall ....like going across the windshield or a small one that gos on the bumper that just says steel soldiers in the same font...nothing fancy just "STEEL SOLDIERS" or www.STEELSOLDIERS.com ....you guys know what i mean??? whould that be okay or not???

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks